Tuesday 14 February 2012

St. Valentine ♥ ...

Cardigan - Matalan
Shirt - Primark
Jeans - Super Soft Skinnies, Topshop
Brogues - Primark
Earrings - New Look
Bracelets - John Richards and Thailand
Rings - all Topshop except the black one, that one I got in a waterpark in Malta
Bag - Topshop
Nails - Barry M in 273 Rasberry
Badge - Cancer research


First ever outfit post! How did I do? Slightly Valentines ♥ day inspired, the jeans are burgundy yet the images are a tad dark, appologies. I brought in the colour again with my nails, although they're a bit stubby {I'm not allowed to have them long at the moment because of an upcoming cheerleading comp - aaah}. I don't normally do the top button up if I wear this shirt, but I thought today would be the day I step out of my confort zone just a little, and I actually really like it! The sheer fabric is really comfy, although it can get really hot, but having stepped outside and nearly turning into a human icicle I was quite greatful..
Today was actually a lovely day, my first single Valentines day in literally 6 years. Wow. So I've had a girly day so far, went to such an amazing buffet restaurant called Za Za Bazaar and practically ate my body weight in food. It's endless! Chinese, Vietnamese, American, Italian, Indian... The list goes on. So. Much. Food. Omnom nom nom.
I'm off to my wonderful ex-flat mates later, I've told him he has to be my valentine. He has no choice, but it's fine, he loves me. At least thats what I tell him. So most likely pigging out some more with a bottle (or 2) of vino and a cheesy movie. Sounds good to me!
So excited to have the camera up and running, did a few play-around shots today, I hope you like.


Happy day of love to all xx send someone a smooch ♥ ♥

1 comment: