Monday 6 February 2012

Pen to paper...


Some illustration work I've done in the past, I think the simple black outline works really well to show off the detail in the images. this is definately a technique I will carry on using, I think it makes it look really professional :)

Here are some collage//moodboard images I've done, I was combining my 'shirt' project with buildings as inspiration. I love scanning in my sketchbook and tweaking the images, it lets me turn one piece into so many unique pages. Perfecto.










On another note, today is a special day... It's my 21st birthday! Yay me. I'm currently at uni, but I finish soon and am so excited to go home, as my lovely house mates have planned a little surprise for me! Bless them. I'm also going home to see all my family at the weekend (waaay too excited), and I'm hoping... to save up enough monies for a Digital SLR, I really need my own one, I keep stealing my dads.. So fingers crossed! And then I can get on with taking some proper photos, and some outfit posts to get this blog going!


image - weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment